Get it? Ten?
Top ten things never to say to a gay Mormon guy:
10. I have this awesome girl I want to set you up with. And you're gay, so you won't care what she looks like...
9. (If you're a guy friend): so, does you being gay mean you have a crush on me?
8. (If you're a girl friend): so, does you being gay mean you have a crush on my boyfriend/husband/brother?
7. (Any friend): so, does you being gay mean you have a crush on Ryan Gosling?
6. You just haven't been kissed by the right girl yet...
5. Why don't you date more?
4. Any utterance involving the words "Adam" and "Steve".
3. Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?
2. Why aren't you married yet?
1. I think you'll make a great ministering angel...
Can you think of any others???